JEM Wheel Polishing Machine3 phase Full Variable speed control on Arbor and Table.
- Cost does not include shipping if necessary.
- The JEM Wheel machine is the most versatile non-automated manually operated machine out there on the market currently. The wheel machine is overbuilt for the industry to last a long time and run non stop under hard operations. It is powered by 3 phase electric motors and around 80 psi of air. Simple yet versatile.
- Features of the machine include:
- 1. 10 hp drive motor with full variable speed control from 600 rpm to 2650 rpm.
- 2. 3 phase 208-240 voltage range working power.
- 3. The clamping table is 1.5 hp and runs on air for both the clamping and the tilting operation which will give it smoother tilting operation. The table also has full variable speed control to help you achieve that high luster show finish and reduce waste of product.
- 4. The JEM Wheel Machine also features anti-static feet to help ground the machine and dissipate the excess static that is built up in the polishing process.
- JEM wheel machine is a wheel and tire dismounted machine. Meaning that the tire needs to be dismounted for the wheel machine to clamp. The TNT – Tire removal tools are what we use. The tire removal tool is super easy to use and adds extra service to your customers.
- Here at Evan’s Detailing and Polishing we want to always keep safety in mind. When polishing on hot summer days the rim gets ridiculously hot during the polishing process and we don’t want to have the added worry of possibly compromising the rubber during the process. Plus while the tire is dismounted you can do a proper inspection of the bead area and replace the valve stem without any hassle.
- If your shop doesn’t have 3 phase electricity a 20 hp phase convertor is the minimum size to ensure clean power production for the machine.Consult your electrician or electrical company for more options.
- Call or email for more info or options.