JEM Wheel Polishing Machine3 phase Full Variable speed control on Arbor and Table.
Wheel polishing machine does not include shipping cost if necessary.
The JEM wheel polishing machine is the most versatile non-automated machine out there on the market to date. Granted the machine is manually operated by a person. Although being manually operated give you the extra control to do more or less in certain areas as necessary on the fly. Furthermore it is overbuilt for the industry to last a long time and run non stop under hard operating conditions. It is powered by 3 phase electric motors for longevity. And only needs around 80 psi of air supply. Of course simple yet versatile.
First is the 10 hp drive motor with full variable speed control from 600 rpm to 2650 rpm.
Second is the 3 phase 208-240 voltage range working power.
- Third is the clamping table is 1.5 hp and runs on air for both the clamping and the tilting operation. In addition will give it smoother tilting operation and more stable control. As a matter of fact the table has full variable speed control to help you achieve that high luster show finish and reduce waste of product.
- Fourth is one of the most important features. The JEM Wheel Machine also features anti-static feet to help ground the machine. Uniquely it dissipates the excess static that is built up in the polishing process.
- Minimum working area for the JEM Wheel Machine is 11′ x 11′, however, the recommended working area is at least 12′ x 12′.
JEM wheel machine is a wheel and tire dismounted machine. Meaning that the tire needs to be dismounted for the wheel machine to clamp. With this in mind the TNT – Tire removal tools are what we use. Consequently the tire removal tool is super easy to use and adds extra service to your customers.
- Here at Evan’s Detailing and Polishing we want to always keep safety in mind. Not only when polishing on hot summer days does the rim gets ridiculously hot during the polishing process… but we don’t want to have the added worry of possibly compromising the rubber during the process. In addition while the tire is dismounted you can do a proper inspection of the bead area and replace the valve stem without any hassle.
- If your shop doesn’t have 3 phase electricity a 20 hp phase converter is the minimum size to ensure clean power production for the machine.Consult your electrician or electrical company for more options.
- Check out our “How-To Operate the JEM Wheel Machine” video on YouTube.
- Contact us for more info and options.
Machine Polishing Products
- Click the following links for:
- Buffs or sanding discs
- Or hit up our how to class for full training on the machine or with grinders.